My 2023 Highlights Writing

Hi, bloggers its me Taanish from Room 21.

I did a writing about 2023!

So lets get into the writing!

(I can’t remember the date) The bikes Term 1 or 2 Sorry if I forgot a lot of things

Silently, the sun’s heat pushed down into the ground. Everybody was hyped up to ride the awesome bikes. I felt like I could take on the whole world. I was so confident that I probably almost hit my leg on the door (I think I actually did hit my leg on the door). When we got up the confidence in me was so hyped up that I ran to the hall steps to be the first but I wasn’t the first sadly. There were 2 people, one was a man and a lady. The lady was talking first she yelled (I actually can’t remember what she said) I forgot so let’s head into riding the bikes. So the lady gave us some helmets and we had to measure our heads and then they gave us our bikes and we had to… (I forgot what happened) but then we went to the side of the court and we had our bikes checked up so basically it’s a check up for our bikes we checked the tires and the suppression. Then we got TO RIDE THE BIKES!!!!! They said we have to ride the bikes around the hall courts. So we did it It was so fun! My heart was beating so fast! The End!

So that’s my writing about what is the funnest day ever.

The funnest day I had in 2023 in school is riding the bikes at school.

I have a question what is the funnest day you had in school?

Good day, Taanish.